Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Introductions to Material Girls Quilts



Hi everyone, I am Nadine from the Material Girls Quilts.   I blog for the shop over at The Material Girls Quilts and Facebook   I am one of the 17 shops on the Beehive Shop Hop.  We are so excited for this year.  We have made lots of changes, added some new shops,  discussed some pretty awesome prizes and I feel like this is the year you aren't going to want to miss!!  I have been in business for just over 7 years, and feel really lucky that I go to work everyday loving my job.  My daughter Shelby is in the shop a lot and helps keep me organized.  I just thought I would share a couple of shots of things we have up in the shop right now.  We carry most major lines Moda, Free Spirit, Kaufman, and Riley Blake too just to name a few.  We tend to cater to the young or young at heart with lots of fun hip trendy designs.  We also host one of 3 Modern Quilt Guilds in the state.  We have embroidery,  wool felt and a whole lot more. We post a tutorial on our blog every Tuesday,  Stop in and see us and become a follower of our blog and Facebook!!
Enjoy!
Nadine


1 comment: